Any patron who has had a library card for at least six months and is in good
standing at one of our branches may apply for a DRLC card.
This reciprocal card will allow you to use the library facilities
and check-out materials at the other member libraries within the DRLC.
Each member library will have specific rules for that particular
library and privileges are not uniform in all of the member libraries.
For example: a patron might be able to check out all types of
materials at one library and only books at another.
The members of the
To qualify for a DRLC card, you must have had a library card at least six months and be in good standing (i.e., owe no fines or fees). To obtain
a DRLC card, stop by the library or any branch and request one at the Circulation Desk.
- Bolivar County Library System
- Roberts-LaForge Library at Delta State University
- James Herbert White Library at Mississippi Valley State
- Stanny Sanders Library at Mississippi Delta Community College
- Dickerson-Johnson Library at Coahoma Community College
- Northwest Community College Libraries
- Carnegie Public Library of Clarksdale and Coahoma County
- First Regional Library
- Humphreys County Library
- Marks-Quitman County Public Library
- Sharkey-Issaquena Library System
- Sunflower County Library System
- Tallahatchie County Library System
- Washington County Library
- Yalobusha County Library System